Zulekha HospitalApril 3, 2021
Mediclinic Middle EastApril 8, 2021
UHS has their hospital located in Sharjah where they were utilizing Avaya IP Telephony infrastructure (Avaya CS1K) with a basic flavor of contact center is used.
UHS wanted to have a better utilization for the system and resources through consolidating the IP Telephony Infrastructure and to centralize the contact center services.
UHS’s requirement was to deploy the complete proposed solution in high availability (Active/Passive) and Media Gateway in Active/Active Mode. The following requirements are mandatory.
As part of the project MDSPACC was engaged to work on the system and solution design along with the consultancy services for the Contact Center services and operations.
The project implementation was to deliver the below features and solutions, which were completed successfully.
- Upgrade of the Aura IP Telephony Infrastructure to latest release
- Centralizing the IP Telephony infrastructure on where all location are virtually single site that is geographically spread across the UAE
- Introducing Avaya Equinox Video Conferencing Solution
- Merging all of the existing Contact Center Solution into a single platform with having the below features introduced
- Free seating capabilities on where the agents can be located into any of the locations within the hospitals/clinics
- Introducing centralized voice communication channel management
- Introducing Missed and Requested call back functionalities
- Introduced a centralized call recording solution for Contact Center Users
- Introducing integration with the HIS system for capturing patient information details
- Creating a database to be used for entering customer data
- Creating a popup screen to be displayed to the agents upon receiving the call to perform the below functions
- Displaying the customer information details if exist in the database
- Allowing the agents to add/Edit customer information details and save them into the database
- Creating the Screen Wrap up code screen for call classification
- Introducing CTI integration with the ability of defining user reason of call with proper call tagging functionalities
- Installation of the Avaya Proactive Reach Manager (POM) to support